Monday, December 19, 2016

Introductory First Post

So what is this blog about?

This blog is about my journey to living with less and learning to live a more fulfilling life. I'm not sure what this will entail and where this will lead me, but that's the exciting part isn't it? The unknown.

Why blog about it at all then you attention whore?

Meh. Chances are this will be yet another blog on the internet among a sea of blogs. Just kidding. Sort of.

The point is to keep myself on point and to make sure that I don't become complacent and get caught up in the run of everyday obligations that I forget my goal of self improvement. My goal is to have a post every other week where I detail progress that I've made. Will I actually post that often? That's the goal.

So is this blog an excuse to start changing your life?

Absolutely not. I've made a lot of progress before I started this blog. But it's hard to see how far you've gotten if you can't see where you started. I've let go of a lot of things in my life prior to this blog and it's nice to be share it with ... whatever bots that are crawling over this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment